Wayne Imber- Food That Is Good For Your Heart!
When it comes to physical and mental health, it is very important for you to ensure that you have the right food and nutrition. One of the most important organs of your body is the heart. It is crucial for you to ensure that you protect it and take care of it for a stress-free and healthy life. When it comes to the health of your heart, it is crucial for you to eat well and have the right diet for your body.
Wayne Imber- Heart Healthy Food For Your Needs…
Wayne Imber is a doctor in the field of developmental psychology. He says that when it comes to good health, it is important for you to maintain a good diet. This diet will give you a healthy heart that goes a very long way to promote good physical and mental health.
When it comes to your heart, it is very important for you to ensure that you eat food that is good not only for your heart but the overall health of your body. The following are some of the top food items that you should inculcate in your diet for good mental and physical health-
- Fish- He says that you should inculcate fish in your daily diet. It is crucial for you to eat fish that is rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids like tuna, herring, mackerel and trout. You can also add healthy nuts like walnuts and almonds to your diet as they help your heart to a large extent.
- Berries- Another heart healthy food that you can eat are berries. They have soluble fiber and phytonutrients that are beneficial for your heart. The common berries that you can eat are strawberries, raspberries, cranberries or blueberries. You can add them to your breakfast cereal in the morning.
- Flaxseeds- They are good for heart health. Grind them and add the powder to salads or cereals. With them you are able to get a nutty flavor to the food. Flaxseeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and phytoestrogens.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables- He says that when you are looking for good heart health, it is very important for you to include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. This helps you in a large way to detoxify the system and improve heart health.
- Oatmeal- Oatmeal is rich in fiber and it nutritious. You can take oatmeal for breakfast and improve the health of your heart daily.
- Red wine- A glass or 4 ounces of red wine is healthy for you. You may drink a glass of red wine daily – this is recommended for both men and women.
Wayne Imber says that when it comes to good heart health, you must ensure that you physically exercise daily. This will increase blood circulation to the heart and other organs of the body. He says that when it comes to a healthy life and heart, ensure that you sleep well too. Proper rest and sleep is required for good health and a happy heart!