Advantages Of Fat Freezing Treatment
Fat freezing is the most recent breakthrough in body contouring, and it’s quickly becoming a popular non-invasive procedure. This treatment works by freezing unwanted fat cells, which causes them to die and be naturally excreted from your body. As a result, you will lose inches from problem areas and receive a smoother, more contoured look.
Fat freezing is a non-surgical procedure that targets fat cells with a non-invasive cold temperature. The treatment has been proven to reduce cellulite and tighten skin. The treatment can be used on the stomach, thighs, hips, upper arms, lower abdomen, back and buttocks.
The benefits of fat freezing include:
- Minimal downtime – You can resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure
- Reduced risk of injury – There is no cutting or stitching involved with this treatment
- Painless procedure – The treatment is virtually painless because it uses cold temperatures rather than heat
- No side effects – There is no downtime associated with the procedure because there are no needles or injections necessary. Side effects are minimal or nonexistent, and recovery time is much shorter than other surgical procedures such as liposuction or abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). It doesn’t have any side effects such as bruising or swelling that occurs with other methods like liposuction due to its localized nature – only those areas being treated will feel any discomfort or pain afterwards (typically only for a few days)
- It’s a safe procedure that doesn’t require anesthesia or any other medication to help with pain management during and after treatment
- It can be used on various parts of the body from thighs to buttocks and even arms!
- The results are long-lasting and permanent. The fat cells are eliminated permanently from the body through the lymphatic system
- Can be performed at home or in a clinic
- Fat freezing treatment is also safe for all skin types and tones, including darker skin tones
The treatment will be performed by trained professionals who will use the applicator to freeze the fat tissue in the selected area. After cooling down, the applicator will be removed and the treated area will be massaged. This massage helps to break up and drain away dead cells through lymphatic drainage channels.
After each session, you may experience some redness and swelling in treated areas for 24 hours after your treatment which gradually resolves within 7 days after your procedure.
If you are looking for Edinburgh fat freezing, visit us at https://www.contourclinic.co.uk/cryogenic-lipolysis-fat-freeze/.